Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Milestones (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   150 lbs lost!!!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=471056)

notaproble Thu, Dec-17-15 11:37

150 lbs lost!!!!

well, ive lost 150 pounds in just shy of 9 months. my original goal was to get to 240, but now that im at 243 im changing my goal a little bit. (at my height im not sure exactly where im supposed to be but 200-210 sound good lol)

well just checking in and hope everybody else is on track.

any questions i'll try to answer em.

Dignity Thu, Dec-17-15 15:53

Great! 150 pounds is an incredible loss! it looks like you have had a very successful year. I hope to see something so wonderful someday. Happy Holidays.

thud123 Thu, Dec-17-15 18:27

Hey thanks for checking in notaproblem! You're doing great and an inspiration. Are you still doing the Quest bars?

notaproble Thu, Dec-17-15 18:57

i have a quest bar as a snack probably 4 nights a week. the other nights i have a bag of quest protein chips( i think i might actually like the chips better). but yes i still eat those pretty often.

thud123 Thu, Dec-17-15 20:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaproble
i have a quest bar as a snack probably 4 nights a week. the other nights i have a bag of quest protein chips( i think i might actually like the chips better). but yes i still eat those pretty often.

Thanks for the info. I have been looking to try those. Maybe have a few at work in case of emergency. Thanks again!

dearmommy Fri, Dec-18-15 01:58

great job sir.

MickiSue Fri, Dec-18-15 10:30

Excellent! Congratulations on a wonderful milestone!

At your height, 200 does sound like a good goal. And, since this is a way of life, not a diet, who knows? You could go lower. LOL, I'm kind of hoping for that, myself. I'll be content at my goal weight, but I won't refuse another five pounds on the other side!

FatFreeMe Fri, Dec-18-15 13:44

I have to say WTG Notaproble... and it's times like this I wish ppl who succeed had a journal that the rest of us could read for inspiration and guidance! :)

gonwtwindo Fri, Dec-18-15 15:12

CONGRATULATIONS!! You have great focus and determination - key to success here. I'm happy to think how much you have improved your health and happiness.

khrussva Sat, Mar-26-16 18:53

Awesome job! I missed this one. I'm looking forward to another update.

thud123 Mon, Mar-13-17 11:54

Hey notaproblem, I saw you post in another thread and wanted to say "hi" glad you are still on here :) This thread started just after I was getting started and wanted to say thanks for the inspiration! I never tried a Quest bar yet but remember your remarkable speedy weight loss.

notaproble Sat, Apr-01-17 12:00

thanks buddy. yea if im honest ive been slacking off and im up to 260 now but im back on track doing what i used to do that worked so well for me.

what ive been doing instead of the bars is the quest protein powder and i make my own big shake instead.

DeaB45 Sat, Apr-01-17 19:08

Wow...today's my first day and your success sure sounds great!

Hiltm Sun, Apr-02-17 06:57

:cheer: :cheer:

Fabulous! You should be very proud and motivated to keep living healthy!

Great job!

Nrracing Tue, Dec-12-17 13:51

Hey notaproble, Great to see you doing good. Get back on that horse and drop those lbs. Keep up the work and stay true to the WOE. Hang in there.