Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   I'm an "After" Story!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=446476)

Chris_D Thu, Apr-25-13 20:26

I'm so happy for you!! I posted twice! :lol:
:rheart:

Chris_D Thu, Apr-25-13 20:30

Oh my goodness Trillex, I have tears of joy running down my face!

I am soooo happy for you! I knew you would do it!

In the beginning, I didn't want to give you the standard, "If I could do it, so could you" line; that's not what you were wanting to hear. But I knew based on your posts throughout this forum that you had the determination and focus to succeed! So I guess 'cause I didn't tell you you could do it, I don't get to say, "I told you so." :lol:

Sweet Lady, thank you so much for sharing this with me! I am so honored and humbled that you feel, I in some small way inspired you! WOW, what a feeling!! :rheart:

Stand up, take a bow and be proud! You deserve this, celebrate your success!

You're a rock star!!

:bhug:

Trillex Sat, Apr-27-13 10:03

I don't want to make you cry, too! I've cried enough for both of us. HaHa!

I just want you to know what a great, positive impact you've made by sharing your experiences. I feel like the hardest part of losing weight is the simple act of sticking with it. So, as wonderful and sustainable as I think the Atkins diet is, I needed a role model -- somebody to help me believe I could actually change. I don't want to sound creepy, but you were that *real* person who made me feel that smaller sizes aren't just for girls who have always been tiny. I really, really don't want to sound like a stalker but I can't thank you enough.

Blackstone Sat, Apr-27-13 13:13

This is so weird...I only see your original post on sept 16th and then gypsybyrd response on the same day. Where'd the rest go? I love your reflections...really good points that I need to keep in mind! :)

Blackstone Sat, Apr-27-13 13:58

Trillex - I LOVE your story!!! :) Congratulations...very happy for such thrilling and hard earned results. And couldn't agree with you more, Chris is an amazing and humble role model for a lot of people on this forum. She's helped me in so many ways! Three Cheers to Chris!!!

spoopyjean Sun, Apr-28-13 14:38

Nice work!!!!

angie_j Tue, May-21-13 14:45

Thanks for posting

You look fabulous.

MrsMickle1 Wed, Oct-02-13 13:49

Way to go! You look Fab!~
:agree:

lizzyLC Wed, Oct-02-13 14:39

Congratulations Chris! That is a lovely post and so are you!

Chris_D Thu, Oct-03-13 10:16

Thanks Lizzy! :rheart:

Chris_D Thu, Oct-03-13 10:18

Here's an updated picture taken the beginning of September '13

Blackstone Thu, Oct-03-13 12:38

It's very strange...I can only see the first two entries on your after story. :( I want to see your updates but can't.

Chris_D Thu, Oct-03-13 12:47

When in my "I'm an After Story" article, click on "view comments" on the right hand side or at the bottom after the first response, click on "read all comments"

Blackstone Thu, Oct-03-13 12:56

I can't even read what you just wrote. :( The last thing I see is from 9/16/12?

Trillex Sun, Nov-17-13 23:02

Hi, Chris! I've been SUPER busy since school resumed in September so I've been away from the forum. Just wanted to pop in and say "Hi!"

Stay fabulous!

Tril