Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Australia / New Zealand (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   location?? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=30833)

LucyCL Sun, Jan-20-02 01:04

location??

I was just wondering where you are all from. We live in Epping, near Parramatta. Anyone near me? :q:

Lucy

Reymi_VZ Sun, Jan-20-02 02:18

Gold Coast, Qld here. If you have ever been here, I live on the Broadwater, directly opposite SeaWold. It goes water, park, road, me. I am very lucky, as for me to go for a lovely walk along the water each day, I just walk out my door and I am there.

Lucy you have a GNC near you in Paramatta. GNC sells Atkins products.

Jezebel Thu, Jan-30-03 23:37

:wave: Hi I'm from Brisbane....like to see some more Brisbanites in this forum

jaddles Fri, Jan-31-03 01:42

I live in North-West Victoria - I'm very envious of Reymi :D

Logan Sun, Feb-02-03 02:50

weeeeeeeeell lucy, i use to live in kirribilli and work at the neutral bay post office...but i don't now.

annnnnnnnnnnd jezebel, i also use to live in brisbane, norman park first where i lived in this awesome house that overlooked the river and had a good view of the story bridge. then i lived in tarragindi (i think that was the name of it, spellings prolly off...lol) and worked at the 'stubbies' factory in woollengabba (spelling again).

i also lived and worked up north a bit more in nambor, sunshine coast.

jaddles, the closest i lived to your part was prolly toowomba (sp), or maybe flinders island, though i did stay in st kilda's for a week (gawd what an eye-opener that was!)

ummm, if anyone from the west, i also lived in jandoona (Perth) for awhile and worked at the Tuart Hill post office.

:::::::sigh:::::::::::: gee i used to get around alot! :D course i haven't set foot outa this country since i had my first son 12 years ago :)

Logan ~

FionaC Tue, Feb-04-03 02:00

Hi :wave: I'm in Newcastle in NSW :D :D :D not far from our wonderful beaches and only 1 1/2hrs to Sydney which is nice and convenient for shopping :D

ladybird Fri, Feb-07-03 06:28

HI every one .

I live at Tweed heads N.S.W .

Reymi vz you don't live to far away .

AS I have spent the day at sea world with me kids. Must get in touch one day . If you happen to come down this way .

We live only 5 mins from Twin Towns night club .

Lady bird

meekasmum Fri, Apr-04-03 22:45

Hi, I 'm a newbie to this site- glad to have found a Aussie/N.Z site. I live in Redcliffe Qld- does any one know of a aussie website to order atkins food from?? also, is soya flour the same as soy flour??? sorry for all the questions- a lot to take in......

Mum-NZ Sat, Apr-05-03 13:48

I'm from the lower half of the North Island, New Zealand. I know there are other Kiwi's here, where are you all????

Maren Sun, Apr-06-03 17:53

PALMERSTON NORTH

macadamia Mon, Apr-07-03 02:25

Auckland - New Zealand

BUT I'M NOT A JAFFA

Loraine Mon, Apr-07-03 04:24

I'm from Perth (Balcatta) WA. Any more Sandgroper's out there???

geraldine Tue, Apr-08-03 14:22

not a JAFFA either

Hi,

I am quite new to this forum. I have been doing Atkins for about 2 1/2 weeks now. I am from Auckland.

Geri :wave:

sim1 Tue, Apr-08-03 19:16

ACT

Hi,

I'm from Canberra. I've been hooked on this site for a while and love it.

Anyone else from the capital?

:wave:

BluesRob Tue, Apr-08-03 20:45

Melburnian born bred and still here. :roll: