Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   GOAL! Less than 9 months, 100 pounds are gone! Updated Pictures... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=321385)

Gee-Ma Sun, Aug-19-07 21:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by xochitl
Thanks for the information. You look great. I'm so ready to get this off. I've been on atkins since June 24 and it seems like a slow process this time around for me that the first time.

I look to God for strength everyday and know that when I fall down, I have to just dust myself off and get back to it. If you don't mind sharing, what foods did you eat and stay away from? i was looking for a journal, but don't see one. Thanks in advance.

Also, I'm sorry about your knee, but I'm sure you will back to normal in No time. Your Grand babies are adorable !

Miracles and Blessings

The foods I ate and stayed away from.....I ate a lot of chicken wings, still do. I used the Frank's Red Hot sauce, got that from Wal-mart. I would bake about 30 at a time and freeze them, that way I could pop some in the microwave when I got hungry. I try to eat something every 3 hours if I was hungry or not. I love salads with blue cheese dressing and it doesn't matter what time of day I have a salad. Grilled fish, especially salmon with butter :yum: I would fix chicken in my George Forman grill, and pork tenderloin. I didn't eat many hotdogs or packaged foods like ham, bologna and the like. Frankenfoods I tryed to stay away from. Eggs are another favorite of mine and I eat them boiled, fried, scrambled and sunny side up. I usually boil 6 a day and keep them in the fridge for snacks. I have never had the rev rolls but I do want to try those soon. Oh yea... brocolli is probably the one thing I have the most of, I eat that everyday.

I drink a lot of water, almost a gallon a day. :thup:

Hope this helps :D

xochitl Sun, Aug-19-07 22:49

oh yes it helps me alot. Thanks. after i wrote to you i went to the store to get eggs and other things for LC that i ran out of and i grabbed for something sweet after falling off 3 days ago.

i'm placing my self on strick induction for the next two weeks. i know it won't be easy especially with TOM coming next week, hence the craving. Thank you for responding and i will be checking in.

droppin Mon, Aug-20-07 06:27

What a inspiration you are ..and you look wonderfull. I hope to look as half as good as you do when I get that small

Lose100UK Thu, Aug-23-07 06:35

You have inspired me. Well done.

LazyCatCat Fri, Aug-24-07 01:27

Thanks for the motivation Gee-Ma :)

Lose100UK Fri, Aug-24-07 02:49

Gee-ma - My very first post on here was "I am such a failure".

And your last will be "I'm such a loser"

LOL

Helena

Lose100UK Fri, Aug-24-07 02:52

I've never believed I could lose 100 pounds, but when I read stories like this I start to beleive that maybe I can.

I've lost 12 pounds. All I have to do is repeat that eight more times.

When you put it like that is sounds easier, don't you think girls?

Gee-Ma Fri, Aug-24-07 22:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lose100UK
Gee-ma - My very first post on here was "I am such a failure".

And your last will be "I'm such a loser"

LOL

Helena

LOL! That's about the size of it, and so true....woohoo! You're gonna be a big loser too...hehe!!! :D

lavonia Fri, Sep-07-07 10:05

you are awsome!

meekness Tue, Sep-11-07 10:15

You look awesome !

Thanks for sharing :)

kebaldwin Wed, Oct-17-07 04:26

Congratulations!

jard Mon, Nov-05-07 17:16

Fantastic story - that is wonderful that you lost all of that weight.

Hermione Wed, Nov-14-07 10:42

Amazing.. such an inspiration..

niknak Thu, Nov-15-07 09:20

Brilliant! proof it works...you look great by the way!

jlhinvegas Mon, Nov-26-07 22:02

Congratulations! You look wonderful and are an inspiration!