Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Sign-up for one year of TDC!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=85205)

MsTCB Wed, May-07-03 23:28

Hello !!

Do you mind if I ask which part of Kentucky you are from?

I'm from Henderson. Have you heard of it?

:wave:
Theresa

Wolfiesask Mon, May-12-03 15:33

Making it Real

Here is my commitment - I Nicole, otherwise known as Wolfiesask, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, in fitness and in health - Nicole

Wow - very moving to put it in an official post. I'm honestly hoping to be past TD's before a year is up but will remain to deliver support and encouragement!

Hope you're all having a decent Monday. I got my monthend done!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Nicole :wave:

tgill32177 Tue, May-13-03 09:52

Should have done this sooner!

I, Tanya A.k.a Tgill32177,
Pledge to be an active member,
participant, friend, listener, supporter
of the TDC from this day forward!

MisterE Wed, May-14-03 07:15

Hmmmm...great idea. This is one more bit of motivation (and I can use ALL I can get!)...and could be the one that keeps me honest and on-track with this WOE.

Here is my commitment - I, MisterE, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

5/14/03

mwallace29 Thu, May-15-03 14:24

I will make the committment!

This is a wonderful idea....I am ready to do this for life!!!

I MJ, otherwise known as mwallace29, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

In my heart I know I need to make this committment and I think putting down here will be a tremendous help....thanks to all the wonderful people on these boards.

Autumn8623 Fri, May-16-03 13:33

One Year

Well I too am willing to give it a shot.

I made a commitment to myself to loss the weight. I hope that this site and the many forums will help and encourage me to stay on track.

:wave:

ladynsouth Tue, May-20-03 12:16

My pledge

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone. I am 30 yr old F in Mississippi.I started atkins May 1 2003 at a whopping 312 lbs..As os May 19 I hit 299...yaaaaa under 300..I have made a commitment to floow this thru until I see 140 and for life.So I will make my commitment to this group to be here for one yr to chat encourage or just be a friend to all my fellow lc friends....Talk to everyone soon...Christy also known as ladynsouth

BigMamma12 Tue, May-20-03 20:52

Christy........

Hi There and Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you here. Great for you, under the 300lbs. mark. Yeh!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you start a journal and put your foods and thoughts down to share with everyone. I invite you to stop by my journal anytime you want. Hope to see you around soon...Celina :D

zandria72 Tue, May-20-03 22:02

So is everyone who posted here still here?? Do we have to look through all these journals to find out what you're doing? ;)

bobbeesldy Thu, May-22-03 08:29

I am new here, but I would love to be included in this. So here we go.

So here is my commitment - I Lesli, otherwise known as bobbeesldy, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Lesli

Dewdropt Sun, Jun-01-03 15:15

I wanna join!

I Tara, otherwise known as Dewdropt, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. :D

Anemone Mon, Jun-02-03 09:47

I Robin, otherwise known as Anemone, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Through eggs and chicken legs, I'm stayin!

:p

Lorilynne Thu, Jun-05-03 06:57

MY PLEDGE

:wave: My commitment: I Lorilynne, promise to stay on the forum for one full year, in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the lo-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all this-I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye(death preluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend Lorilynne.

alighterme Thu, Jun-05-03 08:03

A little late, but here it is

Here is my commitment - I Kathryn, otherwise known as alighterme, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, in fitness and in health - Kathryn

Thanks to all who support this wonderful forum :thup:

Lowlie Mon, Jun-09-03 01:32

I am brand new here and think this may be exactly what I need. I am ready, finally....thank you in advance for the support and inspiration :) :

So here is my commitment - I Lori, otherwise known as Lowlie, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Lori

Here's to new beginnings.........