Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Hello and glad to be here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=213374)

Vaidenbell Thu, Oct-07-04 07:35

Hello and glad to be here

Hello,
I am Vaidenbell and i Need to loose at least 50 pounds. I have a bad back and hips and i suffer with cronic back and hip pain. I need your support and help to do this.
Thank you one and all,
Vaidenbell :agree: :thup: :help:
Please help me looes this weight.

deedor Thu, Oct-07-04 07:50

Hi, I'm new on this forum as well, all the way from Zambia! I started induction about a month ago, fell off the wagon (its really hard being on a lc diet here cos there isnt much else to eat and cant easily find lc stuff). I think I lost 5 kilos not but have just piled it back on and then some. So need all the help I can get - starting induction again with a bit more gusto tomorrow - treated myself to ice-cream and pudding today - sort of like goodbye you wicked stuff! will try and stay on induction for at least a month - wish me luck PLEASE!

lovethatwa Thu, Oct-07-04 08:03

Hello. You are doing the right thing by sticking with it. I know it can be challenging.

Leann

zedneser Thu, Oct-07-04 08:06

:wave: Hello and Welcome Vaidenbell!

You're definitely in the right place for support. The best way to receive support is to post a journal. So people can stop in and say hi. Just go to the drop down box at the bottom right of the page and select journal/bootcamp. There's a "sticky" at the top of the thread that you'll need to read that will give you all the information you need to start a journal.

Best of luck to you.

angeljandy Thu, Oct-07-04 17:13

Hi Vaidenbell,
Welcome to the site. I suffer from hip and back pain too. For me losing weight will help tremendously.
I do yoga and it helps stretch things out.
I was also told recently not to sleep on my stomach, I am a chronic stomach sleeper. I did switch to my back and sides and my back pain has lessen tremendously. Yay!!!!
Good Luck with your program.

Vaidenbell Fri, Oct-08-04 14:22

Hi

I just wanted to say hi and thank you for all the good encouragement that you are giving me. I will keep you up dated as to how i am coming my weigh.
loss :agree: :wave:

NWatson Fri, Oct-08-04 17:18

Just wanted to say HI! and !!!!

I wish you all the luck, and second the suggestion that you start a journal! It's such a good feeling to have people stop in and offer support and encouragement!

:bhug:

Nonnie

MissScruff Sat, Oct-09-04 11:27

Hi

Vaidenbell Sun, Oct-10-04 11:12

I just want to thank each and every one of you for the nice words of encouragement . I weighted this morning and had lost 10 lbs so far. I know that is just a start. I am drinking a lot of water. at least 8-10 glasses a day

Cara73 Sun, Oct-10-04 20:39

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I understand your frustration with chronic pain as I suffer, also. Just take it slow, listen to your body, and do your best. It's all you can do :)

I think you'll find this site to be very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

Vaidenbell Mon, Oct-11-04 08:44

I just wanted to let everyone know that i have been having computer problems but i think i have them fixed now. I woke up at 3Am with my back and hips hurting so bad that is was lamost taking my breath away , so i got up and took something and tried to lay back down but that made them hurt worse so i came in here where the computer was and fixed it. Now I a sleepy so i guess i will go and lay down for a while.
Have a Nice day to one and all

MissScruff Mon, Oct-11-04 08:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidenbell
I just want to thank each and every one of you for the nice words of encouragement . I weighted this morning and had lost 10 lbs so far. I know that is just a start. I am drinking a lot of water. at least 8-10 glasses a day

Congrats on the loss of ten pounds! Keep up the good work.

eric909 Mon, Oct-11-04 17:22

Hi and welcome to the forum

Vaidenbell Mon, Oct-11-04 22:26

I just wanted to let everybody that i am enjoying all the support from each and every one of you and i do apperciate it even though we are not all together in person.But we are all together on the web and i sure do apercitae it .And some of the things some of you have posted i think is just beauiful and real nice . Thanks again for stopping by. I will see all of you later

Vaidenbell Tue, Oct-12-04 08:26

Good Morning to you all that is nice enough to come and visit my thread. I slept better last night But when i did wake up my back and hip was hurting. So, I got up and helped my husband walk the dogs and I am Feeling much better now.