Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Milestones (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Onederland (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=394308)

lisacna Sat, Apr-11-09 16:21

Onederland

I made it,,,today I am 198 officially in onederland. Its been a long time since I have seen that number, and I am so very happy to see it again

donnaliz67 Sat, Apr-11-09 18:12

Congratulations - that is a WONDERFUL milestone and you deserve to be happy and proud.

I hope to make it there myself some time this year.

pammieanne Sat, Apr-11-09 22:42

:dazzle: :clap: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I remember that day very well!

It's such an awesome feeling!

Keep it up, you're doing great!!! :thup:

Melesana Sun, Apr-12-09 17:56

Congratulations! You're doing great. It's so nice of you to share the news with us, too. This way I'm encouraged by knowing you did it. Keep up your good work!

Meg

lpioch Mon, Apr-13-09 08:47

YEA!

So...did you like get on the scale, get off, get on again just to make sure it was real? The rub your eyes to make sure you weren't seeing things? :)

How wonderful...no...how ONEderful!
Congrats!

jschwab Mon, Apr-13-09 19:14

Congratulations! It's such a great feeling!

Anyca Mon, Apr-13-09 19:32

yay.. congratulations!!!
can't wait to join you there!!

Heathygirl Tue, Apr-14-09 04:34

Congratulations! You did a good job. Keep it on!

Mousesmom Tue, Apr-14-09 08:22

HUGE milestone - congrats to you!!!

Julie

JAnn Mon, Aug-29-16 12:37

I had to bring this thread up because I FINALLY MADE ONEDERLAND. I drop into it in 2007 for less than a month. My low was 196.2 on October 7 and 8 and then my undiagnosed SAD kicked in and I haven't been there since. Now to see how low I can go before winter and how I can prevent SAD from kicking in.

MickiSue Mon, Aug-29-16 13:27

Go, JAnn!!!

(But really: you are entitled to your very own onederland thread!)

JEY100 Tue, Aug-30-16 04:24

Agree with Micki Sue, you should write your very own Onederland, mini-goal and Milestone story. I have a good Onederland billboard I'll post on the rest of your story how you made it to the fabled place of ones. :)

JAnn Tue, Aug-30-16 09:08

I will start a new thread. I was so excited at breaking the barrier that I didn't actually go back and read it. I just remembered that I had read it. My story of reach Onederland is the same struggle that we all have so I didn't think that warranted a separate thread.

MickiSue Tue, Aug-30-16 16:54

Ah, but you are too modest, JAnn.

There are so many people who never reach that goal. And many who have reached it before, and slid back, never to reach it again.

You backslid, and came back. That story is HUGE to somebody. Maybe someone who doesn't even post here, but lurks, fearful and ashamed of his or her body. We've all been there, too, haven't we?

andante Sat, Sep-10-16 21:34

Congrats! And to me too! I just reached it too in the last few weeks... am sitting at 197, losing ever so slowly but -- most importantly -- still losing.