Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   100 pounds down... if I never lose another pound, I'll still be happy! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=339592)

Ilovemykid Tue, Jun-26-07 12:03

100 pounds down PICS... if I never lose another pound, I'll still be happy!

UPDATE: (Had a recent gain - totally fell off the wagon.. so working on getting this extra weight off -- again :bash: )

Hi.. Posted before but finally figured out how to add the pics to the post. I've been kinda slackin lately as far as my eating plan is going.. but trying to get refocused and motivated to get the rest off. Today is day 3 of back on plan. I wasted the last 2 months, but trying to put that behind me and just pick up where I left off and keep moving forward. Either way, if I never lost another pound, I'm so happy with how far I've come. Low carb WOE has been life changing for me.

Me at my start: 310 Pounds or more. (YIKES I KNOW!!) :eek:

Today.. 100 pounds down or more... still going. (sorry blk & white.. it's all I had)

joylorene Tue, Jun-26-07 13:44

You should be very proud!! What an awesome accomplishment!! Yes put the 2 months behind you they are gone and no reason to stress over it - now just look ahead!!!!

OtherCher2 Tue, Jun-26-07 14:06

Beautiful!

You have made wonderful progress and you have kept moving forward. Don't look back now, but keep on toward the prize!

ppuffy3859 Tue, Jun-26-07 14:11

You look awesome!

You look incredible!!! I love looking at these success stories. I don't have any pictures of me at my highest weight, as I forbade anyone from taking them, but when I get to goal I'm going to post my before and afters too. It's so amazing to see our true selves emerge from under the extra weight. You go girl! Good job :wave:

Ilovemykid Tue, Jun-26-07 14:38

Thanks so much everyone.. I have been really struggling with maintaining so went up and down up and down the scale.. but finally think I'm ready to move forward.. little by little.

Thanks again.

Annie1gi Tue, Jun-26-07 14:43

Good job, congratulations! No damage done in 2 months, so time to move forward!

moggsy Tue, Jun-26-07 23:07

You're quite an inspiration. Good job. :)

STORMY1944 Tue, Jun-26-07 23:18

WTG. How pretty you look just think about them last 2 months as a resting time .

txlashes Wed, Jun-27-07 15:26

You look amazing! I can't wait until I lose my full 100 pounds!

You will get the rest off...you've come too far to not go the full course.

I wish you much success!!

Dreamy1 Wed, Jun-27-07 18:43

Hello me old mate!! :) well done!So good to see you back posting!
The past is in the past, today is what counts !You and me are gonna do this, we WILL get there!
Hugs :)

Wildflowr6 Wed, Jun-27-07 18:51

April,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! What an incredible accomplishment - I am so very proud of you and happy for you!

ravengal Wed, Jun-27-07 21:18

Beautiful!!! You have every right to be delirious with pride in a job well done. What an inspiration!

zicki Fri, Jun-29-07 19:23

Hey-o,

Huge congrats.. I was checking out your site and just finished making up the Egg Bread because you raved about it.. it's definitely good, but I suspect 1 TBS of cream of tartar is too much.. it definitely tastes strongly of CoT.. I'm wondering if that was supposed to be 1 TSP instead of TBS.. do you have any idea where I could scope out other copies of the recipe to see if there's a discrepancy?

Thanks!

TX_Bayou Fri, Jun-29-07 21:45

You're so pretty. It's amazing how losing weight really brought that out.

KYTGW and thanks for the inspiration!

KikiKitty Fri, Jul-06-07 12:04

Wonderful progress! And such a pretty face emerged! You look wonderful, keep up the good work!