Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Not EXACTLY new but back again! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=479437)

Charski Fri, Apr-06-18 10:16

Not EXACTLY new but back again!

Looks like I last posted in 2005!

Due to the impending shutdown of Low Carb Friends forums/support boards, I think there could be an influx of LCF members here! Hope we'll all be welcomed! :)

Glad to have another place to land. Don't know what I'd do otherwise!

Riatha Fri, Apr-06-18 12:03

I found my way here, too!

ElaineinVA Fri, Apr-06-18 12:13

Another LCF member in need of a new home.
My user name on LCF (CopperTop) was taken but I was already registered here as ElaineinVA from many years ago.

Ms Arielle Fri, Apr-06-18 12:50

Glad to have everyone join in here!!! Sorry you lost your home----hope this forus will become your new home.

khrussva Fri, Apr-06-18 13:12

Welcome to you and all the other LCF people who find their way here. I joined this forum in 2014 and it was a lot more active then. It has been sort of quite lately, but we have a good group of knowledgably core members that help keep this forum a worthwhile place to hang out, get support and learn. Still, I'd love to see this place hoppin' with activity again. It is definitely more fun that way. Again, thanks for coming back here. I wish you the best on your LC journey.

nikkic Fri, Apr-06-18 14:12

I am back too and from LCF's. I think there will be a lot more activity here soon.

Wawalker Fri, Apr-06-18 14:36

I’m here finding our new home after the closure of lcf. Let’s all post plenty so we’ve got lots to read and keep this site active!

Dottie Fri, Apr-06-18 14:36

Move slow and don't scare people :p

ElaineinVA Fri, Apr-06-18 14:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie
Move slow and don't scare people :p

LOL, Dottie!

Wawalker Fri, Apr-06-18 15:16

:agree: Spoken like a true moderator:agree:

Dottie Fri, Apr-06-18 15:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawalker
:agree: Spoken like a true moderator:agree:

Not here! I can be just me :D

Charski Fri, Apr-06-18 16:15

"just you" is perfect, Dottie! I love your sense of humor, as always!

And THANK YOU to those welcoming us. We don't want to upset the apple cart here or appear to be trying to take over, we're all just upset and saddened by the announcement that LCF will be shutting off the lights for good come 6/1/18.

This looks like a great place - wish I had been more active here when I first signed up lo those many years ago! ;)

We'll see if we can up the activity level now though!

niccofive Fri, Apr-06-18 17:04

Wanted to stick my nose in to say thank you to the folks welcoming us LCF'ers here. :)

We will play nice and look forward to making new friends in this new-to-us community!

Wawalker Fri, Apr-06-18 17:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie
Not here! I can be just me :D

Woohoo! How fun!

Dottie Fri, Apr-06-18 17:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawalker
Woohoo! How fun!

You have no idea (said in best Scar voice :D)