PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Jane Paulie last night?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sonshine38
Wed, Apr-16-03, 04:48
Next Tuesday there will be a special about dieting. They took 5 or so people and put them each on a different plan, WW, Hypnosis,exercise regime,personal trainer and one on ATKINS! Guess who lost the most weight? ATKINS did. They showed the man, a pretty big guy and it looks like he lost a great amount of weight. Should be a great show and again reinforce our WOE.

mrschmelz
Wed, Apr-16-03, 04:58
I can't wait to watch it. Our local news station here did a similar thing here and is tracking 5 people on different diets for a whole year. Of course after a month we all know who was winning :) I can't wait for the 6 month update, the Atkins person should be blowing everyoene else out.

gotbeer
Wed, Apr-16-03, 11:11
I can't wait! If there is a hockey playoff game that night I'm gonna be a'flippin'.

Jannie
Wed, Apr-16-03, 17:56
Sounds good to me, I'll be watching!! :thup: :thup: :thup:

maddieb1
Thu, Apr-17-03, 09:45
GotBeer are you a STARS fan? Me too!!!!! I'm new to this forum and diet. I started yesterday. I see you have done well. Any tips? I need breakfast ideas. MaddieB1 :wave: