PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

PeachPit
Tue, Apr-15-03, 17:38
Hey everyone! I just went LC yesturday. I am currently doing a combination of Weight Watchers and Atkins. I have had a really hard time losing weight on Weight Watchers, and I realized that I eat way too many carbohydrates. So far I'm having a hard time. It's hard to find things that are low in carbo.'s. Any suggestions or tips would be GREAT. I could also use a buddy, if anybody is interested! Thanks so much! Good luck to everyone!

Kaela
Tue, Apr-15-03, 20:20
Hey PeachPit! Wasn't that the name of that restuarant on 90210? Did you watch that when you were younger? How old are you I forgot to look.
Anyway congratulations on starting LC!! :cheer: Don't worry theres tons of cool people and information here to help you on your way. If you want to, you should join our Bikini group. It's basically a bunch of girls/young women who are helping eachother reach goal. It's in this forum under the thread "Bikini Season...Who needs a buddy?" We'd love to have you join!
Hmm...any tips?????
DO NOT CHEAT!!! it's soooooooo not worth it!!
You might have to count calories as you get closer to goal weight.
I've found that cheese, and nuts are common stallers.
Exercise.
Drink water.
Have fun. :)

kristyn01
Tue, Apr-15-03, 20:41
Hey there.....
I was just lurking along and found your post. Looks like we have similar stats (wts and hts) I'm new at this too and while at college it is pretty difficult to lc. So for now I'm trying my best...but when summer break begins (3 weeks) I will be able to do this full on and even next year I get a kitchen in my dorm!
Well....just wanted to say good luck to you! I will try to check up on this board often!
Happy low carbing!