PDA

View Full Version : [Montignac] Anyone else had trouble to unsubscribe from Montignac web site?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CalicoCat
Tue, Apr-15-03, 08:20
On April 2nd, after filling out the unsubscribe form, I received an e-mail confirming that there would be no further billing on my credit card. In fact, they say that my credit card number is now erased.

On April 13th, my usual billing date, I had an e-mail in my mail box saying I was billed another $22.11

I e-mailed the billing company and Montignac web site but they are just ignoring me. I phone my credit card company. They say they can prevent it from happening next month if I fax everything to them, but I will have to pay for this month.

Anyone else had problems like this or is it because they have bad programming only on the French part of their web site?

Spang
Tue, Apr-15-03, 09:53
Oh man that SUCKS!

I can't believe that your credit card compnay won't follow up - surely that is a fraudulant charge to your credit card?!

I'm increasingly appauled about the official Montiganc website, from the stories that I hear from people here.

They have absolutley no business sense!

I'd keep emailing the Montignac site.