PDA

View Full Version : [SS] No More Hard Butter!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Deezy
Mon, Apr-07-03, 19:55
:thup: Has anyone else bought the porcelain butter boat from QVC? It is the best invention ever. I was a margarine person until I began to Somersize. Reason being is because the butter was always so hard, even the whipped butter. This porcelain lovely dish that sits on the counter keeps stick butter fresh and soft for around 17 days. It's effortless. Only problem is the stick does not last that long! :p A girlfriend at work and I both got one and each time we see each other we both say..."Don'tcha love that Butter Boat?" hee hee

I promise if you use butter, you will love this butter boat and buy one for your family members. I got one for my sister because when she came to visit she could not believe how soft and fresh the butter was. Where was this invention when I was buttering toast?

All this ado about soft butter...but it is great and only $19.95 plus shipping. Best money I have spent in a long time. It is three pieces. The lid/cover, the boat and the insert. You just put in cold water, not ice water, just cold water. I have checked it several times and I have not needed to replenish the water. You have to make sure the water is up to the blue line inside. No muss/no fuss.

Check it out....Enjoy.... Deezy

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=%2Fasp%2FIsItemNumberRedirect.asp&search=SQ&frames=y&referrer=QVC&txtDesc=butter+boat

KellyG5
Tue, Apr-08-03, 07:11
Hey deezy...are you getting acut of the money??? for promoting the butter boat??? LOL

I never heard of it before. I just use a regular butter dish, and usually the butter isn't out very long (a day or so) because we use it all the time.

I am going to check out the link. Thanks for the info.