PDA

View Full Version : Coconut oil

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tbagram
Tue, Apr-01-03, 15:56
I've read a lot about coconut oil and bought some. I put a little on my rash which is on the top of my hands and think it is helping. Last week I put yogurt on my hands and got relief from the itching but the oil seems to be more healing . I'm also taking bits of it by mouth, too. This along with "yeast fighters" and caprylic acid seems to be doing the job. The most important thing is staying away from sugar. :roll: :roll: Vonnie

poopu
Wed, Apr-02-03, 00:11
Hi,
I just got some yesterday too. It is suggested in the Body Ecology diet. Great for cooking! I put it on some sligtly cooked carrots! Yum! It has capriylic acid! The book says it stable when cooked.

Good Luck with the yeast! Mine are dying off little by little with help of some Solaray Yeast-Cleanse.

Cheers,
Ramona

gecolon
Thu, May-01-03, 20:50
Hey Jamestown ( i used to live in Dunkirk while I was at school). I just read a post in the thyroid section about the miracles of Coconut oil. So I checked a lot of the sites and sure enough they state that there is a lot of promising info stating that it is good for candida (yeast).