PDA

View Full Version : Low Carb talk DFW area

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

saski
Sat, Mar-29-03, 16:34
I was in Healthy Approach Market in Colleyville/Grapevine stocking up on low carb stuff, and I noticed on their bulletin board that they are giving a lecture on "Making a low carb diet work for you".

Saturday
April 12th, 2003
10:00 a.m.

5100 State Hwy 121 South, between Glade and Hall-Johnson on the west side of the freeway. 817 399-9100

They have a nice selection of low carb products there.

jac1965
Sun, Jun-22-03, 10:45
Hi Saski...

I know this post ;) is old but I'm bumping it back up in hopes of finding some more DFW folks out there doing this WOE/WOL...

Have you seen any other info on the bulletin board there?

I'm going to have to try that store out.

I've found a few low-carb products at the Tom Thumb in Richardson by me...I love the atkins coffee flavored shake! They have it already in the cooler ($2.99---OUCH!) but it's delicious when you're on-thego!

Hope others see this and reply!

Postalgirl
Sun, Jun-22-03, 23:05
Hey, I'm in Wichita Falls area. I'm gonna check for low carb seminars, here. Keep me posted on around the area.
:wave:

jac1965
Mon, Jun-23-03, 16:50
I'm glad you found this....I'm hoping to find some people in the area that might want to get together and go to one of those seminars or something...it might be fun to meet eachother and go as a group.

Let me know if you hear of anything. :)