PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Anyone???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jacy
Sun, Mar-16-03, 17:50
Hello Everyone!!
I was wondering if anyone was in or near to Phoenix / Glendale Arizona??? I'm looking for a walking/work out buddy, or just a friend of any sorts as well.... Must admit I am terriably lonely here in my new home. I am new to arizona and I dont know anyone here yet , it would be great to make some local friends as well as new net buddys!!! Thanks!!
Jacy

Deshukel
Tue, Apr-08-03, 13:37
Hi- I'm in Phoenix! But my mom is over and Glendale. She used to walk everyday but seems to have lost her motivation..maybe I could hook you guys up. I'm over on the NE side of PHX so I wouldn't be too close to you. I'm also trying to get my mom to kick her rice, bread and ice cream habit----LOL. I'll mention to her that you are looking for a walking buddy. What is your schedule like?