PDA

View Full Version : Jell-o - Tropical Fluff

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gladehaven
Wed, Mar-05-03, 22:26
This is a concoction of my own design, made with what I had on hand that I knew I could have.

This is a single serving. You would have to double or triple the ingredients to make this for a family.

1 snack cup of lime flavored sugar free jell-o
3 TBSP cool whip extra creamy
2 TBSP heavy whipping cream
2 TBSP Luzianne Tea Flavorings - Peach Mango Flavored.

Combine all ingredients and mix in blender. Spoon into serving dish, cover and chill for 30 minutes. It was the perfect thing! I couldn't even eat all of it in one setting. I had to wrap it up and have it for a snack while I was studying!

You could use any flavor of jell-o, and the Luzianne Tea Flavorings can be found on the tea/coffee aisle. They also have strawberry-kiwi. I found them yesterday and bought them with the intention of using them to slightly flavor my water in hopes of helping me drink more of it. The Peach Mango is very good! My daughter likes the strawberry-kiwi better. I think there is also a raspberry flavoring, but I'm not very big on raspberry flavored things.

The counts are as follows:

Calories 148
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 10g
Cholesterol 40mg
Sodium 92.5mg
Potassium 0mg
Total Carbohydrate 5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 1g
Vitamin A 8 %