PDA

View Full Version : Agees' Gym Log

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ageekott
Thu, Feb-27-03, 14:50
Hi All,

I've decided to start a gym log as this would encourage me to pay a lot more attention to exercise. I'm hoping to lose the remaining 44lbs before the end of the year.

I took a month off going to the gym and started back on monday. I did 40mins on the treadmill and burnt 247 calories. I usually do a lot more (60mins, 450-600 calories) but i decided to restart at a slower pace.

I would also be incorporating light weight training but i'm a little bit afraid of any weight gain even if its muscle mass (totally ridiculous). I frequent the gym 3x a week as i feel most comfortable with that. So i'm now holding myself accountable for the 3 days.

I'm also looking forward to starting aerobics classes as well. I would keep you posted on that.

I would be going to the gym tonigt. I plan to do 60mins on the treadmill, moderate level.

Happy exercising :wave: !!!!

ageekott
Sun, Mar-02-03, 15:19
Did go to the gym as i had planned and even exercised more than i had expected to. Worked on the treadmill for 65mins and burnt 519 calories.

Happy exercising!!

ageekott
Thu, Mar-06-03, 11:21
Went to the gym today. I had comfortable workout. I wasn't in the mood for anything strenous. I walked on the treadmill for 60mins and burnt 450 calories. I also did 5mins of light weight training.

Happy exercising :wiggle: .

ageekott
Tue, Mar-11-03, 11:12
Went to the gym today. I walked on the treadmill moderate level for 60mins, burnt 435 calories and covered 2.70 miles. I also did 10mins of light weight training. I have started working on my inner thighs and hips as well.

Happy exercising :wave: .