PDA

View Full Version : Fat Flush Smoothie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

AmberAA1
Thu, Feb-27-03, 08:42
I love fresh fruit and was glad I could get some on the fat flush plan. This was the highlight of my day. Most of the stuff I didn't want to take I put in here and you couldn't taste it. This is from the book and I alter it.

ingredients:
1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or frozen peaches or 1 fresh peach
1- 2 heaping scoops of protein powder
8 ounces cranwater or filtered water
1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
1/4 stevia (optional)

Place all ingedients in a blender, and blend about 2-3 minutes. I throw my leitchen in here also to get it out of the way, and take my morning supplements with this. It comes out thick and creamy. I have made a peach, strawberry and blueberry one so far and can do this even not on fat flush.

AmberAA1
Tue, May-27-03, 20:18
If your not on fat flush I would omit the flaxseed oil and the Lectithin. No need for them on any other diet.

AmberAA1
Wed, Oct-01-03, 04:09
Now I get fresh fruit in big bunches from BJ's or Sam's club and clean it, cut it and freeze it. I want to be able to have my smoothies in the winter. I wonder how long the fruit will stay good in the freezer???

Fiona mcK
Wed, Oct-01-03, 04:12
Yum! That Sounds Great!

AmberAA1
Wed, Oct-01-03, 15:58
Hey girl you are getting real close to that goa; of your....congrats!!! and it is yummy!