PDA

View Full Version : Tonsilitis has gone - but an extra 4lb has stayed :(

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tigra1965
Sat, Feb-15-03, 03:57
Hi Everyone

Its been a good week since I've been around this part of the forum and am I glad to be back.

I think right now I just need to be around friends who are like minded. The reason being - I've gained 4lb in one week - just like that. :(

It just shows you what can happen with us CA's. I was doing great before becoming ill - I admit that my weight loss was very slow, but it was moving and now I seem to have undone 6 weeks work in one week :confused:

If I'm totally honest I've binged like mad and I dont know if it was the medication I was on or the fact that I was at home and bored.

Even though I want to stop, already this morning I've had bread and Jam and also cereal - I will try to use this as my RM for today, even though I know I'm not good with morning RM's I really must try today. I feel like a beached whale and very unhappy.

To get me out of the house and away from temptation - I have arranged to go to my monthly hair appointment a week early - so hopefully this will help me.

Glad to see that some old faces are back again on the forum - it does not seem to have changed much over the last week. Lets get some new threads going and liven it up again.

bye for now and wish me luck :wave: :wave:

quikdeb
Sat, Feb-15-03, 13:58
The hair appointment is a great idea. Maybe it will give you the lift you need to get you back on track.

I think being ill does present many problems, comfort food and all that, but I'm glad you're feeling good enough to get out.

I would find a morning RM hard too, but if you don't make it today, try to make a really firm committment to really get on track tomorrow. Just don't give up. I haven't seen you posting here for a while, and maybe that's part of the problem. I think the help we find here is key.

Hang in and feel better. You are not a beached whale. You are a beautiful person.

Deb