PDA

View Full Version : Kaela's krazy gym log

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kaela
Wed, Feb-12-03, 12:35
ok, is this how your start your gym log? I guess so.
Today:

30 mins on treadmill

weights, abs

one Metabolift

My goal: Lose 2 inches off waist
3 or 4 inches off thighs
2 inches off hips
2 inches off arms

weight: 150
Goal weight: 135

Short term goal: work out 6x week till end of February then measure and weigh.
Possibly start taking Metabolift everyday after Feb.

Seto Kaiba
Thu, Feb-13-03, 20:06
WTG on the goals!!!!! Keep updating the gym log so we can see how you're doing!!

Kaela
Sat, Feb-15-03, 13:06
OKay, I forgot to post the other day :D:

um.....Friday:

weghts : :wiggle: chest press, bicep curls, kickbacks, tricep ext., torso twists, bent over row, and some exercise where you lay on the floor and ...well its' for your butt!

No cardio...had to get ready for Valentine's Day :rheart:

So I think I'll start the Metabolift on sunday. Today (Sat) I'm PMSing so I think I'll just do some yoga and chill. :cool:

I know that you're supposed to wait at least a day between weight training so what about my legs? I use them for cardio and then the nest day I weight train, Is this causing them to not build up muscle correctly??? hmmmm.....

Kaela
Sun, Feb-16-03, 10:29
Aw cr~p!! I ahve to go out and shovel a foot of snow off our driveway BY MYSELF b/c my older brother is stuck out of town and my little bro is sicka nd my BF (who was supposed to spend the night las t night) ditched me....Well it'll definitely be a workout!!

Today:
40 mins treadmill

Shovel snow for 15 mins.

metabolift at 11:00
metabolift at 1:00

My parents cleaned out the basement so now all the workout machines are accesible. There is some slidy thing that you can use to worl your whole body so tomorrow I'll use that!

Kaela
Mon, Feb-17-03, 11:44
Ok, today I just did the Total Gym machine. I think I might have had it on to low of a setting but I didn't want to overdo it. Who knows I might be sore as a ----- tomorrow!!

Weight Training:

Total Gym-20 reps. 1 set

Seated Backhand Tri Ext., Butt Blaster, Kneeling Row, Lat pullover, Jackknife, buns Up Leg press,

twists, chest press, hip raises, bicep curls

1 Metab. ~ 11:00
1 Metab. ~ 1:00

:sunny: Bikini here I come!! :hyper: :sunny:

Oh, and my knee is sore. My dad said it's from the treadmill probably so I didn't do it today. I think tomorrow I'll go to the gym Might as well use the machine there since I'm paying for it!11 wow, I need a job :daze:

Kaela
Tue, Feb-18-03, 09:46
yeah I' sore as a ----- today!! I can't go to the gym. My car is snowed in. My knee dosn't hurt so I'lll go on the treadmill later today.

Kaela
Wed, Feb-19-03, 15:05
Shoveling
total gym- buttblaster, lat pulls,

Today I'm pmsing and I suck

Kaela
Fri, Feb-21-03, 08:42
thursday sucked. I didn't exercise at all. Ate too many carbs (about 40g). Not enough water. ate mozzarella cheese. (just trying to avoid it) Slept all day.

Kaela
Fri, Feb-21-03, 10:42
Total Gym: butt blaster, raised butt lifts, seated row

chest press, butt lift w/ 10lbs, tricep ext,

Treadmill 45 mins.

1 Metb. ~ 10:00

Kaela
Sun, Feb-23-03, 09:50
Bad Day:

okay, well I DID go on the treadmill for an hour and took 2 Metabolifts throughout the day so the damage is not too bad.......
but I had pizza, cake, cereal and graham crackers w/ icing! YUCK!!

I haven;t gained anyhting though :) and I do NOT want to eat junk like that again!!

Kaela
Sun, Feb-23-03, 11:56
Cardio Day:

50 mins Treadmill

Stretching

Kaela
Mon, Feb-24-03, 08:25
I SUCK!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Kaela
Wed, Feb-26-03, 08:19
well, I ate really bad. Junk food.

I worked out on the treadmill for a half hour then my dad made me stop b/c it was too late.

Kaela
Wed, Feb-26-03, 13:29
Weight Training

Total Gym - Butt exercises, seated row,

Chest press, twists, tircep ext., hip raises

Cardio

Treadmill 1 hour

Water- enuf
diet- good

Kaela
Thu, Feb-27-03, 16:44
Cardio Day

1 hour Treadmill

10 min walk w/ dogs

lots of water and resisting cravings for sweets :nono:

sigh...why did I cheat....And where the hell is my period!!!!!!!!!

Kaela
Fri, Feb-28-03, 12:13
Weight Training

Total Gym- seated row, butt blaster,

chest press, hip raises, tricep ext., crunches

Cardio
30min on this thing where you sit and pull back w/ your arms and push with your legs.

Kaela
Mon, Mar-03-03, 14:16
Weight Training

TOtal gym- butt blasters

chest press, crunches, hip raises, tricep ext.,

Cardio
45 mins treadmill

Seto Kaiba
Mon, Mar-03-03, 14:24
Great workout!! :thup:

Kaela
Tue, Mar-04-03, 20:04
Cardio Day

treadmill 45 mins. slow pace. I was a little tired today.

Kaela
Tue, Mar-11-03, 15:38
Well, its been a while since I posted HERE!! hmm......that's not good! lol
I actually think I needed a break. My legs have been soooo sore thiis whole week I could barely walk up stairs. It might be a combo of being tired from the Candida die off and overtraining my legs last time.

Weight Training

Total Gym- butt blaster

hip raises, chest press, lower abs, bentover row,

I know this isn't a lot, but I'm taking it slow b/c I don't want to be so sore that I can't weight train Friday.

Cardio

40 mins Treadmill

Kaela
Wed, Mar-12-03, 10:40
I'm sore today. Not terribley sore. I think I'll do some stretching.

Cardio Day

Stretching 20 mins.

Treadmill 40 mins

Kaela
Sat, Mar-15-03, 21:20
Cardio Day

40 mins treadmill

Kaela
Mon, Mar-17-03, 10:39
Sunday:

Bike riding 20 mins :p

Kaela
Tue, Mar-18-03, 15:55
hmmm. I can't remember if I worked out yesterday or not?? DUH!!! :rolleyes:

Weight Training (kinda)

chest press, rows, squats (10lbs)

Cardio

25 mins Treadmill

I think I'll so more on the treadmill this evening......

Kaela
Wed, Mar-19-03, 10:45
Cardio Day

30 mins Treadmill

Kaela
Thu, Mar-20-03, 17:18
beginer Pilates 30 mins. It was really easy, but that's what I said about the Total Gym and I was really sore the next day!

Kaela
Tue, Mar-25-03, 19:44
Hey! I just learned something really cool. AM cardio burns A LOT more fat than any other time. So I guess I'll be hitting the treadmil tomorrow! I can workout in the morning on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sat + Sun. Is it okay to do cardio everyday?? I wonder...... :q:

Also, I've decided to do weight training following a modified BFL. I say modified because I don't have the book and I don't know exactly which exercises I will do. Maybe the trainers at the gym can help me.

So the next post in this gym log better be tomorrow morning 35 mins on the treadmill!!! :exclm:

Kaela
Wed, Mar-26-03, 14:36
nope. I didn't wake up!! I set my alarm but I guess I turned it off instead of hitting snoooze! OOps!!! I'll do it tomorrow. :)

Kaela
Mon, Mar-31-03, 12:47
30 mins treadmill in the AM

Kaela
Thu, Apr-03-03, 09:25
AM treadmill 30 mins

Kaela
Fri, Apr-04-03, 11:27
SQUATS

HIP RAISES

THIGH THINGS

Kaela
Sat, Apr-05-03, 23:57
Ran around on rocks at the falls :D fun fun fun :D

SKmom2five
Sun, Apr-06-03, 23:16
hello Monday is tomorrow :) the start of the workout :)
are you ready???
I have decided to do 3 card workouts and 2 Buns of Steel workouts :) did you find the tape??

I can't wait :) I actually been looking at bikinis :p

OH do you know what one can do to tighten up loose skin from weight loss??

Thanks I will let you know how the 1st workout goes :)

Kaela
Mon, Apr-07-03, 07:31
Hi Leslie. Happy Monday! Here we go!! :hyper:
Good workout plan!
I've decided to do toning tapes 2-3 x this week depending on how sore I am. And 3-4 days of AM cardio on the treadmill. I haven't found a tape yet. I couldn't find Buns of Steel, but I;m going out today to find something!

I'm not sure about lose skin. You can't have that much because you were never that heavy to start with. I have heard that it just takes time for the skin to shrink back, and toning/weight lifting help a lot.

Okay, I'm going to run on the treadmill now. I just woke up.....tired...bed is calling my name......NO I WILL RESIST!!! :D:

Hey, start a gym log so you can keep track of your workouts.
Good luck, let me know how you did today! :wave:

Today :

AM The Firm Total Body Sculpt 67 mins.

I don't know if I really like this tape. It might have too much cardio and not enough weight training. But we'll see if I'm sore tomorrow!

Kaela
Tue, Apr-08-03, 16:58
Okay, so I'm sore today. I guess that means it was a good workout. I'm not to sore though. I think I'll go look for another tape that focuses only on weight training.

Treadmill 35 mins.

Kaela
Wed, Apr-09-03, 17:33
Treadmill 35 mins .

Kaela
Thu, Apr-10-03, 07:26
AM- The Frim Super Sculpting 50mins

Kaela
Sat, Apr-12-03, 10:34
AM Treadmill 30 mins

SUMMER IS COMMING :sunny: :yay: :sunny:

Kaela
Sun, Apr-13-03, 13:08
Treadmill 45 mins.

Kaela
Tue, Apr-15-03, 16:57
Treadmill 35 mins

Kaela
Wed, Apr-16-03, 07:36
I didn't have time to do the whole Firm tape so I just did:

squats
lunges on a step up box
bicep curls
tricep curls
shoulder things??
Back row (shoulders)
hip raiser
Plie squats

Kaela
Thu, Apr-17-03, 08:57
Am Treadmill 30 mins.

Kaela
Sat, Apr-19-03, 13:50
Treadmill 40 mins

Kaela
Mon, Apr-21-03, 11:06
Treadmill 35 mins

Kaela
Tue, Apr-22-03, 09:32
The Firm super sculpting

I hate lunges!! They throw me off balance. I also added some butt moves. I never think that the video is hard enough while I'm doing it but the next day I'm sore so I guess that means it's working!

I'm paranoid about getting BIG muscles! Or even my muscles getting bigger before I lose the fat! I know my muscles can't get that big, and they're just getting denser and they help me burn fat but still part of me is like AAHHH!!!

I think I'm either going to to 45 mins of cardio or do two 20 min sessions. My shins are sore (shin splints) so I think I'll switch to the eliptical at the gym, I might as well I'm paying for membership even though I never go.

Tomorrow I'll go in the AM b4 class for 30 mins. and then in the evening on the treadmill for low impact 20 mins. I wonder if that will be too much. Probably not. I'ts just walking.

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Apr-22-03, 10:14
Hey Kaela!

As long as you're not lifting huge amounts of weight you shouldn't bulk. The best thing for toning is lighter weights and up your reps a little. You might have a temporary size increase due to your muscles storing water. it's a REALLY temp thing though.

I hate lunges too (And squats :lol)

:wave:

Kaela
Mon, Apr-28-03, 09:59
Well my own a$$ is a huge amount to lift!!! lol :lol: Just kidding!

Today:

40 mins treadmill

Kaela
Tue, Apr-29-03, 20:09
The Firm Super Sculpting

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Apr-30-03, 19:14
Originally posted by Kaela
The Firm Super Sculpting

I've never used this tape, is it good?

Kaela
Wed, Apr-30-03, 19:52
Hey Seto, yeah it's pretty good. I use lighter weights for the arms and during a few of the lunges I switch to hip raises on the floor cuz I need to firm my tush! It goes a little fast, I've heard you should wait at least a minute between sets and they only wait like 5 secs. but I guess it's fine. They say "see results in 10 workouts!" This is #4? so we'll see! ;)

Treadmill 40 mins.

Seto Kaiba
Wed, Apr-30-03, 21:17
They say "see results in 10 workouts!" This is #4? so we'll see!

Keep me updated!!!

I love the pic of Gwen in your sig!!!

Kaela
Wed, May-07-03, 18:14
uh...oops! I've forgotten to post my workouts. hehe.....

Treadmill 30 mins.

I have a really sore throat and I felt a little sick but not too bad so I did cardio instead of The Firm. Tomorrow I'l do the Firm.
Ok, back to schoolwork. joy :rolleyes:

Seto Kaiba
Wed, May-07-03, 19:46
Hope you start feeling better soon!!!

Kaela
Thu, Sep-02-04, 16:33
Walking: 35 mins.

Treadmill jogging: 35mins