PDA

View Full Version : Glorified Scrambled Eggs

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

micsing
Sat, Jan-11-03, 16:28
We love the make "glorified scrambled eggs"....

Fry out bacon....as much as you like.....
Saute onions, peppers, mushrooms in drippings....
Add beaten eggs, cheddar cheese and scramble....
Cover with crumbled bacon.....

Just a little twist on boring scrambled eggs!

nicksmom
Thu, Jan-30-03, 06:59
That sounds good! Have you ever added sour cream to scrambled eggs? I have been looking to see if anyone did that. I bet it would be good!

Jaxx
Thu, Jan-30-03, 20:56
:wave: Yep I do!!!!!
Almost every morning, I wizz up 1 or 2 eggs throw in a dash of dried chives and a teaspoon of cream cheese. Pop it in the microwave for 20 second intervals until it is ready (giving it a bit of a stir each time)....only takes about 40 seconds.... be careful to only put in for really short intervals because you'll find all of a sudden its over done....... Anyway, it tastes unreal and is great when I'm running late for work - most days (and creates almost no washing up!!!!!)
:D :D :D

nicksmom
Thu, Jan-30-03, 21:55
Jaxx,

that sounds delish! I just stocked up on cream cheese! Will try that tomorrow with some green onions! Thanks!