PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new comer

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

skristians
Thu, Jun-28-01, 21:07
I have lost 31 poiunds since April this year on the Protein Power plan. Now I seem to have hit a plateau. Any suggestions as to what I can do to overcome this?

Karen
Thu, Jun-28-01, 22:00
Hi skristians,

Generally, 6 weeks is considered a plateau. Sometimes your body needs to take a break and adjust itself to your new WOE.

Click the Tips on the red bar at the top of this page. It's chock full of information on stalls and plateaus.

Karen

tamarian
Thu, Jun-28-01, 22:03
Welcome aboard!

Congrats on the loss so far, and stalls are meant to be broken :) Patience pays!

Wa'il

debbiedobson
Fri, Jun-29-01, 07:38
hi skristians!:D welcome! don't be down about plateaus. there a natural part of any weight loss program. just continue to enjoy all the wonderful lc foods that we can eat! cream! butter! mayo! olive oi! yeah i love fat! i really missed it in my old lowfat days. yech!