PDA

View Full Version : 2nd day

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jlholmes
Fri, Jan-03-03, 18:44
Well, I had Jan 2nd as my start day and I did it! 2 days and no cheating is so good for me....I usually fail immediately then declare the next day as my new start day. I had originally decided to follow the sommersizing plan but upon reading I changed my mind to follow atkins. I read the book again and have been reading on the website and this site for about a week now to prepare myself. I am so glad to have found this site. I think I have done really good except maybe ate too many pork rinds this afternoon. Afternoons are my hard time and the time in which I usually binge on sweets so I patted myself on the back for my choice. I was wondering how much you are allowed to eat the first week on this plan. Is snacking on pork rinds ok my first week? Other than that I have followed the plan to a tee on meals and have been drinking so much water. I didn't realize how little I had been drinking seeing myself run to the bathroom all day for 2 days. Just wanted to check in and I do plan to journal when I can figure this all out here. Also plan to check weight when I can find out when you all do so. (I know I read it somewhere but cannot remember) I plan on getting the kids to bed early tonight and will be back to gain more knowledge on these forums.
thanks again,
looking forward to day 3 tomm. and really looking forward to seeing results in a week or so. I already feel a lot less bloated.
Jessica :hyper: