PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 and 5 - its getting better !!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tigra1965
Fri, Jan-03-03, 15:24
Hi all

well its abit of mixed bag really.

Day 4 started out good and then I totally went to pot and had 3/4 of a pizza, chocolate, double cream etc ............... :(

Day 5 (today) on the other hand has been different. I decided last night this was not going to happen anymore and that I was going to take control for once :D

So today has been much better - apart from the headaches I'm now getting - but its my own fault.

My menu stands at this :-

CM
3 eggs omelette with mushroom and chicken and halloumi

RM
chicken
brocolli
carrots
3 halfs of potato
gravy

for a treat I had a small piece of xmas fruit cake and a banana.

If I'm honest I know I will need to have something else before bedtime, as I feel hungry. But again after all those carbs I've been consuming over the past month - this is to be expected. But at least I've not had chocolate and bread - YEAHHHHHHHHHHH :D

Also I've lots of herbal tea today - I know its not water, but I cant drink that at the moment - so hopefully this will be a compromise.

Right I'm off to complete my journal.

bye for now :wave: