PDA

View Full Version : Peppery Scrambled Eggs

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Rainbowgc
Mon, Dec-23-02, 07:55
Erika's Peppery Scrambled Eggs

4 large eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 slices jalapeno cheese

1 tablespoon butter
In bowl beat eggs with cream. Add salt and cayenne.

2. Melt butter in saucepan. Add eggs an stir gently. Add cheese and melt.

3. Serve hot

Servings: 2

Serving Ideas: I like to serve with pepper rimmed bacon!

4 grams carbs

Atriana
Mon, Dec-23-02, 08:00
Sounds yummy - I think I would like to serve with a dallop of sour cream on the side (to cool the burn!)

Rainbowgc
Mon, Dec-23-02, 08:12
Hey thanks for the idea - I'm adding that to the recipe LOL
Erika

IslandGirl
Sun, Dec-29-02, 22:21
Hey, Rainbow, you've posted some really tasty sounding recipes here... but I'm curious as to why you haven't posted them in the specific forums, like Breakfast Ideas for this recipe, or Main Dishes for the Sticky Chicken (yum!) recipe? I guess I'm thinking they'll be easier to find in those forums than "out here" ...

Just curious.

Rainbowgc
Sun, Jan-05-03, 15:12
Well when i click on the link "add a recipe" it sends me to this forum. I just figured they had to go here first.
I'd insert them if I knew how ; - )
Erika

IslandGirl
Mon, Jan-06-03, 14:09
Hiya.

As far as I know, once you get to this Forum (the main Kitchen forum), you just click on the sub-Forum title of your choice and open a new "thread" right in there, in exactly the same way... I'll check it out, but I'm pretty sure that's how it's done.

Yup, I did just that, went to the Readers' Recipes, clicked on Post a Recipe and it shipped me over here to the main Kitchen Forum...

Hope this helps.