PDA

View Full Version : A few kind words, please?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

GatorGal93
Mon, Dec-16-02, 07:59
I had a very rough weekend. Not food-wise, just in general. I got into a little trouble and when I spoke to someone close to me about it.......as a last resort, I got blasted. I feel like there is no one. Everyone has ditched me. My friends and now my parents.

I didn't realize I was so depressed until this weekend when I got into trouble. I don't think medication is the answer as I gained 30 pounds with prozac.

Thanks for listening.

Julie

Rainbowgc
Mon, Dec-16-02, 08:07
Sorry you are feeling so down. You don't say but what did you do to get into trouble? It's hard to give support with only part of the story. Are you willing to share?
BTW I take the anti-depressant Celexa and it hasn't stopped me from losing.
So sorry you are feeling down right now
Erika

Talon
Mon, Dec-16-02, 11:13
I'm sorry that you have had a rough time. :bhug:

Zuleikaa
Mon, Dec-16-02, 11:27
Many have been there. Take care. Maybe a change of medication? Not prozac!!

orchidday
Mon, Dec-16-02, 13:18
Hey Julie - I am sending a big hug to you! :bhug: :bhug: :bhug:

Sounds like you are going through a rough time and that you tried to confide it to others.........which really blew up on you. You aren't the first person to get in trouble or create problems for themselves.......I could actually write the how-to manual! I like the saying "this too shall pass". It's really true! I hardly remember the things I screwed up five years ago. Hang in there girl, things can only look up from here.

Cindi :wave:

GatorGal93
Mon, Dec-16-02, 13:52
My ex thinks I could be bipolar. I have been studying up on it all day since I am trying to keep a low profile. More drugs I'll have to take I guess.

Thank you for your kind words. Without you guys, I would have no one.

Julie

Nems
Mon, Dec-16-02, 18:20
So sorry you had a bad weekend. I don't know how many times I tried to confide in somebody and they just don't get it. Very few actually do. I pretty much keep things to myself now since I'm not in counseling. Can't wait to start back. ($ problems) It's what keeps me in balance along with the meds which I hate to take but for me the meds are a life saver. "This too shall pass" is my favorite saying also. Sometimes it's all I have to hang on to.

Take Care!