PDA

View Full Version : Just starting out

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gigi6598
Tue, Dec-03-02, 09:36
Hello. I have found this site to be very helpful. I am just starting down this road to recovery. It took 4 years of me screaming that I had PCOS and finally a new Doctor listened!

Now that I know it is even harder. What can I eat? No carbs at all? Whole Wheat carbs? I just began Glucophage, still only taking 1 pill a day, on Friday I will increase to 2 pills and then 3 the following week.

Any info. would be great! :wave:

mbutterfly
Wed, Dec-04-02, 11:33
Hi Gigi, and welcome!

Well, I'm no expert in this as I have only been doing it a few months, but have had success with CAD (Carbohydrate Addicts Diet) because I know that I don't have to give anything up forever.

I would recommend looking at the Quick Links on the right and go to "Which low-carb plan is right for me?". There are many options out there.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes.

Missy