PDA

View Full Version : Check in

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ndelacourt
Sun, Dec-01-02, 13:22
I thought those of us fighting Candida should have a weekly check in. Then we can see what is working for others.

I started Atkins Nov 3rd. Today is the end of 4 weeks.
I have been consuming small amounts of vinegar, mayo and cheese.

I have started alternating taking Yeast-Cleanse by Solaray and Bee Propolis as well as drinking tea tree tea (Melaleuca).

By the 2nd day I have headaches and sinus pain (am a chronic sinus sufferer, as well as allergies, asthma, arthritis, bad PMS).
That lasted about a week.

By day 12, the urgent, going to be graphic now...watery diahhrea started. And that lasted about a week. I assume that is the yeast coming out. It recently started up again mildly...I suppose it will take a long time for it to all come out.

Now, weight loss : 6.2 lbs in 4 weeks.....4 of it the first week, 0.5 the 2nd week, and 1.2 the third....this past week I have stayed the same. (I did "cheat" last Sunday and had a caesar (drink) with clamato juice and vodka.

But what I am happy with is the inches.
Lost 2 " off my bust
3" from my waist
2" from hips.

I hope more of you check in so we can get ideas for other tips and tricks to really get rid of this nasty yeast!!!

Natascha

Link for yeast cleanse capsules
http://store.yahoo.com/suzannes4u/allnatfor90c.html
(I have been taking 2 capsules every other night at bedtime, as I find they make me feel quite crappy)