PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Bernsein Diet

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TheresaPar
Tue, Nov-26-02, 08:24
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what some of the meals are like on the bernstien diet, not the diebetes Bernstein diet but the Stanley Bernstein diet from Ontario.
Thanks
Theresa

doreen T
Tue, Nov-26-02, 09:46
hi Theresa,

We do not support discussion of proprietary diet programs on our forums. Such plans are only available to individuals who pay a fee to join a private clinic; information about the plan is not available to the public in books or other media. Public discussion and disclosure of details of such private programs can constitute copyright infringement.

The Stanley Bernstein clinic diet is a very low calorie (VLC) program, that requires weekly vitamin injections and close medical supervision throughout the weight loss period.

There is a website here (http://www.drbdiet.com/) where you might find more information.

Doreen

TheresaPar
Tue, Nov-26-02, 09:51
Hi Doreen,
Thanks Doreen I was not aware of any of that.
Theresa

doreen T
Tue, Nov-26-02, 09:56
Theresa, if you're interested in a low-carb program, why not have a look at some of the other plans out there that ARE available in books and websites? Click on "Which low-carb plan is right for me?" in the Quick Links column on the right .. you'll find reviews of some low-carb plans, written by our members. That might give you an idea where to start :)

Good luck,

Doreen

charkwe
Mon, Dec-30-02, 16:28
I have been on the diet for just a month now. I am enjoying the meals and the food options. The recipe book which is given to you is a great resouce. Good luck... anyother questions please ask away