PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

princess_K
Fri, Nov-15-02, 23:45
I would just like to say hi :) I am new to low carbing and found some of what is said interesting and hope to read more in the future.. I am doing the Atkins diet and have lost 4kg in 2 weeks so I am really happy with that.. Karen :wave:

BeccaResRN
Fri, Nov-15-02, 23:59
I just wanted to say welcome!!!! :wave:

I think you will really enjoy all the support offered here. There are a lot a great people with a lot of great ideas to offer. :)

WOW 4kg... that is what... 8.8 pounds in 2 weeks...way to go!!!! :cheer:

Keep up the good work you are doing great!!!! I bet you are feeling great too. :hyper:

Well I am supposed to be working here so I better try doing some work

BYE FOR NOW

Oh and feel free to drop by journal anytime and say Hi I love new faces.

Rosebud
Sat, Nov-16-02, 02:10
Hi there Princess Karen,

I didn't realise we had royalty living at the coast! :p

Welcome to another Aussie! And you've started well, matey, good on you!

This really is a great support forum - have a good look around. You'll find some helpful info on the orange bar at the top of the screen - especially "Low Carb tips."

Good to "meet" you.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

princess_K
Sun, Nov-17-02, 05:58
Hi Rosebud..

Sorry to disappoint you.. not royalty.. the user name that I use everywhere else... was taken :(

So Princess K it is...

Take care.. and great to hear from someone that is a local..

Karen