PDA

View Full Version : e-pen pals!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Singer279
Fri, Nov-08-02, 15:29
I am looking for someone to e-mail back and forth with about LC. as well as pretty much anything you'd like to talk about. Here is some info about myself: I am 15 yrs old and have been low carbing for 4 days now. My hobbies/interests are singing, writing poetry and short stories, reading and anything to do with horses. Can't wait to hear from you!! :roll: :spin: :daze:

slimchance
Thu, Nov-14-02, 23:07
Hi Singer! :wave:

Still around? Just thought I would pop in to see how you are making out. I hope everything is going well for you!

Cheers,

KC :)

Singer279
Fri, Nov-15-02, 21:03
Hi KC :)

It's going pretty well. I cheated a little and got off the diet but I'm back on it again-this time Atkins-and trying to get through withdrawl. Those desserts are just not worth it!!!

wanabskiny
Fri, Feb-21-03, 14:55
:roll: Hi! I am new here, But I would love to do something like email someone doing the same diet! We have about the same stats, but I am 3 pounds heavier than you - but basicly the same! And today is my 5th day! Let me know If you want to! thanks! Victoria