PDA

View Full Version : Next Cycle?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

debbiedobson
Sat, Jun-23-01, 11:11
hi judi!:D i was wondering when the next cycle will be? i can't buy anything this time. finances are a bit of a problem this month.:( i'm looking forward to the next cycle, though! i'm disappointed that i can't make the june one!:( im always so excited waiting for my parcel! you're really doing us a great service here, judi!:D

IslandGirl
Sun, Jun-24-01, 15:12
Just trying to work that one out, Debbie.

I sure hear you on the finances... it's prop tax and insurance and etc. ad nauseum.

The next cycle should be on my 'return' of my first ever long driving holiday to T.O., early to mid-August assuming there are some orders that come in during July.

Hope that helps you out?

Happy summer, dear Debbie, you kind lady!

IslandGirl
Thu, Jul-05-01, 01:56
Greetings, any and all interested parties...

To keep y'all posted, the June orders are lined up for shipping next Monday, July 9th. If you have an order in, do expect it within a reasonable (Canada Post) timeframe after that :rolleyes:

We are now (and throughout July) accepting orders for delivery/shipping in the mid- to late-August timeframe, so you might want to think about those new flavours of sugarfree syrup I posted about a week or two back... ;)

On that subject (July, that is), the DH, our ancient dawg and myself will be driving to T.O. slowly slowly, so the response time for email will be considerably slower than usual... but the order processing will continue in background.

Hope this is helpful information to you! Have a great July and talk to y'all soon...

{click on the LCFE logo below for the webpage}

shelley
Tue, Jul-17-01, 21:24
Hi; I am a little confused on how to order and are the products shipped c.o.d ? or how do we pay?
Thanks

IslandGirl
Thu, Aug-09-01, 00:45
... I've been on first-ever hols!

Anyway, Shelley, the short answer is you tell me what you want (and provide a shipping address), and I work up a quote. You then send a cheque or money order (includes shipping cost).

Hope that helps?

Have a click on the LCFE logo below, links to the webpage where this is explained more fully on the ordering page.

Ta for now!

doreen T
Thu, Aug-09-01, 09:08
hey Jude,

so how was the cross-country trek? Did the veehickle survive in one piece? Did YOU survive in one piece?

I just checked your site, still says this ordering-cycle ends mid- to late- August ... I'm assuming that still holds. Meaning, there's about a week left to place an order???

Also, how many bottles of DaVinci syrup will fit in a packing carton?? (12" x 11" x 6") weighing 9.5 pounds, contents valued at $100

;) .. I'm having difficulty narrowing my choices down from all 28 flavours!

Doreen

Lara
Thu, Aug-09-01, 09:32
Hey Doreen. What does a lowcarber do with these syrups you talk of? Make drinks or flavour something? Thanks. Cheers, Lara

doreen T
Thu, Aug-09-01, 09:55
hi Lara...

I guess your imagination could run wild here. I think a lot of folks use them to flavour coffee (hazelnut, or Irish cream flavour?? :p) or the fruit flavours can be added to carbonated water for a nice change. The syrups are zero-carb and sweetened with sucralose/Splenda ... as opposed to aspartame and/or acesulfame potassium.

There are some recipes that members have posted (click on Recipes on the red menu bar at the top of the page) in the Breakfasts section .... for lowcarb pancakes, french toasts etc ... which the maple & pancake flavours could adorn.

Flavouring cream or ricotta or sour cream to use as a sauce over desserts ...

A splash of orange syrup over fresh raspberries, and a dollop of unsw. whipped cream??

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera

:D

Doreen

IslandGirl
Thu, Aug-09-01, 11:39
I'll take some of these things back to front, so to speak!

I just happened to be checking the DaVinci Gourmet webpage and LO a free recipe book offer!

Go here: http://www.davincigourmet.com/recipe_book.php?
or just go to the main page http://www.davincigourmet.com/ and look for the free recipe book icon ... a little low-carb imagination and a lot of fun can be had! There used to be a whopping great recipe database on the webpage somewhere, too.

There also is mentioned a few new flavours (oh no, not AGAIN! :cool: ), such as Dulce De Leche (an INTENSE caramel, it's on MY list to try) and Fruit Punch (perfect for those "Italian Sodas"), so I'll have to update my webpage again.

I'll also be checking with the LaTortilla people, they SEEM to have a new Green Onion flavour tortilla, perfect for whatchacallits, quesadillas?

More to come!

IslandGirl
Thu, Aug-09-01, 11:46
Love the raspberries with orange syrup, sounds DELISH!

and yes, we all survived 10,991 klicks and heat waves and hail storms and smog alerts and the endless Prairie sky !! Moi, the DH, the ancient dawg and the ancient cargo van!

Still haven't got my land legs back and somewhat disoriented, but imagine I'll get back into the swing of things as soon as the next bout of relatives (due this weekend, ouch!) departs... or the ones after that...

Just WHEN am I supposed to clean the bathroom, I ask you?!?

ROTFLMAO!

PS: NO glycerine in these syrups, either, or other "sugar alcohols"; the NEW Torani brand splenda-sweetened syrups are using glycerine as a thickener and co-sweetener... beware!

PPS: yes, should be able to process any orders up to one week from today, closing next Wednesday or thereabouts.

PPPS: Three (safely)! assuming the Canada Post rates haven't changed [evil grin!]