PDA

View Full Version : [CKD] Please check my CKD diet

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Traitor_22
Sat, Jun-16-01, 05:50
Greetings,

I'm new here and this board looks great. I decited to try the CKD diet. I'm in my 3rd day in this diet and I feel myself very tired but I'm not hungry at all(By the way I adore for eating). My daily calorie intake is around 2500 Kcal (weight: 214 lbs. with 14% bodyfat). I do cardio 3 times per week and lifting weights 2 times per week. Each workout lasts no longer than 50 min. I'm going to use the 1 day carb loading phase. Please check out my diet and critique it please. How much weight can I cut down per week with this diet? What is the usual?

Meal 1 : 4 eggs with 35g of flax seed + olive oil - about 600 Kcal; 20 gram protein; 1,5 gram carb

Meal 2 : 75 gram low-fat cheese with 45g of flax seed + olive oil - about 500 Kcal; 20 gram protein; 2 gram carb

Meal 3 : 100 gram turkey with 45g of flax seed + olive oil - about 550 Kcal; 20 gram protein; 0,5 gram carb

Meal 4 : 75 gram low-fat cheese with 35g of flax seed + olive oil - about 500 Kcal; 20 gram protein; 2 gram carb

Meal 5 : 50 gram low-fat cheese with 20g of flax seed + olive oil - about 300 Kcal; 15 gram protein; 1,5 gram carb

Total: 2450 Kcal, 95 gram protein, 7,5 gram carb, lots of fat

Any reply would be apperciated.

fern2340
Sun, Jun-17-01, 14:22
How much weight can you cut down per week?? I did the CKD for 6 weeks and lost 22 lbs. I think it all depends on the person. Some lose faster than other no matter what! Good luck to you!

tamarian
Sun, Jun-17-01, 14:29
Fern, amazing how you replied at the same time I though I'll move this thead here to see if it will get CKD'ers attention! :)

Wa'il

mslady22
Thu, Jun-21-01, 13:10
I'm starting the CKD on monday. Can you tell me what the olive and flax seed oil are for, and are they pills or something you take by spoon?