PDA

View Full Version : what happened to the LogIn button?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

IslandGirl
Sat, Mar-17-01, 17:15
It's me, Wa'il. Don't know if I'm having a mid-life moment or what, but to log in (I'm not fond of cookies) everytime, I need to click on the Profile icon and sneak in that way... I can't seem to find a Login icon, only a Logout icon on the main Forum page....

Please advise?

PS: I'm still running an 800x600 display and I still have many pages (like this one) running off the right side of the screen... I'm wondering about that one still.

Have a great weekend, eh? ;)

... much affection ... Jude

tamarian
Sat, Mar-17-01, 17:30
Hi Jude,

There should be a login field at the right bottom of the main forum page. I used the space/realestate to make room for our new weight counter :) Let me know if you still have problems with it.

Most of our pages now fit nicely on 800x600 resolution, the only exception is for long user names which resizes pages to the right. Maybe I should start trimming user names :)

Any plans on visiting Vancouver? :p

Wa'il

IslandGirl
Sun, Mar-18-01, 19:39
Well, dang it, I sure as heck didn't spot the thing down there; I'll have to look again. Feeling mighty creaky these days ....

Hmmmmmm, glad you asked on the Vancouver visitation thingie... looks like I'll be in the Big City either the 31st or the 1st, have to sort out the finer details...

I would love to have a group coffee or lunch or something; I'll work on firming up the travel details a.s.a.p.

[[ hugs ]] .. Jude

PS: is my username too long, then??? LOL! I'm still in big-picture-on-teeny-monitor mode (maybe I'm the last user of a 15" in the world?)

tamarian
Sun, Mar-18-01, 20:22
Sounds great, we'll come up with an idea for coffee/meal or potluck.

Your user name is 10 letters which should be fine.

See you again soon,

Wa'il