PDA

View Full Version : Read 'em again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LCSue
Fri, Mar-16-01, 21:41
I have been a wee bit disappointed with my weight loss the past couple of weeks, and decided to re-read the Stalls and Plateaus tips, and the Hidden Carbohydrates tips. Well, it certainly rang a few bells. I realized that I was probably not counting lots of little carbs, and they are undoubtedly adding up significantly.

I did read this info when I first started, but there is sometimes so much to digest that the significance of everything did not sink in the first time round. At least not for this old fogey!! :( Anyway, I just wanted to thank you again, Doreen, for having all that information posted. I really am going to have to start to record my daily carbs.

doreen T
Fri, Mar-16-01, 22:08
I wasn't sure if anybody actually read those. I'm so glad they're of help to somebody.

The next article(s) is/are in the works - I haven't decided yet whether to make one LO-O-O-OOOOONG one, or a three-part series on "Icky Bodily Function Stuff", including the Big C and the Big D of the bowels and related issues; Ketosis, Bad Breath, B.O., Urine and all that Jazz; and various other physical complaints possibly related to lowcarbing, like Hair Loss, Rashes, Headaches, etc........

Any suggestions are more than welcome ..:cool:

Doreen

Sharon
Sat, Mar-17-01, 12:47
Doreen, we all enjoy your articles and the research you're so good at. Like LCSue and others I tend to go back and read the articles when I have spare time or when I'm looking for specific information, I remember reading "somewhere". I'm sure the articles get looked at more than you can ever imagine. I find that Lowcarbing is a constant learning for me. I know that I can never try enough new recipes and don't know what I'd do without everyone ideas to keep me going.