PDA

View Full Version : Doctors in Houston, TX?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

keriberry
Wed, Oct-02-02, 17:56
Hi all!

My parents have recently moved to Houston, TX. They've been LCing for a few years now and loving it. The problem is they had to leave the pro-LC Doctor in Ohio!!

Does anyone have any idea how they can find a Doctor in Houston that is pro-Atkins, or at least is willing to not be critical of it?! I'd appreciate even any suggestions of websites I could look on, even better would be personal recommedations from other Houston residents!

Thanks! I appreciate the help (and they do too!!)

dsp0549
Tue, May-27-03, 09:18
Did you or your parents find any pro-LC doctors here in houston?
I've been trying to find one, just wondering if you had any luck.

Thanks!

keriberry
Tue, May-27-03, 11:08
Nope - I didn't get a single response! My parents do see a doctor in Houston, and I'm not really sure if he is pro-Atkins, but I know he isn't giving them any flak about it. He's just happy that their weight is good, and their cholesterol and blood pressure are down too! I think my mother told me that he said to keep at it - because it was working! If you'd like his name, just let me know and I'll get the info from my parents.

Keri

cymeer
Sat, Jul-10-04, 18:36
Nope - I didn't get a single response! My parents do see a doctor in Houston, and I'm not really sure if he is pro-Atkins, but I know he isn't giving them any flak about it. He's just happy that their weight is good, and their cholesterol and blood pressure are down too! I think my mother told me that he said to keep at it - because it was working! If you'd like his name, just let me know and I'll get the info from my parents.

Keri

My doctor is pro-LC, his name is Arthur Hadley, the office number is 281-597-1010 (it's on Katy Frwy between Dairy-Ashford & Kirkwood). If you like you can mention that I referred you. Oh yeah, one thing you need to know, his practice does not accept anykind of insurance..

Kerry Harrison