PDA

View Full Version : Sad news.......

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Carol
Sun, Mar-11-01, 13:18
I don't know of many of you remember but back on Feb. 26 a gal named Cheral posted about being new to the low carb life and the board.This is where I met her and we are both from Kamloops, B.C.
I just found out a few minutes ago that she passed away last week.Her husband emailed me to call him and I talked to her daughter.She didn't give me any details except that it was very sudden.Cheral and i had made tentative palns to meet this week for coffee.Very sad!
Carol

doreen T
Sun, Mar-11-01, 13:48
Carol, this is so awful. My sincerest condolences to her family and friends, and to you too. New friends are just as sad to lose as old. I'm so sorry.

My condolences to you Carol, may you find some answers soon, and peace in your heart. Take care. We are all here for you if you need to talk.

love from Doreen

tamarian
Sun, Mar-11-01, 14:40
This is really sad news, please keep us posted if you find out more. So sorry it happened just before you two got to meet!

Wa'il

LCSue
Sun, Mar-11-01, 20:43
Thank you for telling us, Carol. I had exchanged a few messages with Cheral and she seemed to be such a bubbly person, so excited and upbeat. I feel dreadful about it, can't imagine how awful this must be for her family.

r.mines
Sun, Mar-11-01, 20:55
So sorry to hear about Cheral - a loss for all of us. We're here for you, Carol.

Rachel