PDA

View Full Version : Chromium

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mike734
Mon, Sep-09-02, 12:17
I bought some Chromium Picolinate from costco the other day. It has 400mcg as a dose. I wonder if this stuf has any real effect. A search on the web reveals tons of advertising with great claims but the hard studiies are inconclusive. This site only has one reference to Chromium. Does anyone have a site with good info and are there any anidotal stories out there about success or side effects of Chromium Picolinate?

Natrushka
Mon, Sep-09-02, 12:26
Mike, I've moved your post to the supplements/nutrition forum where you'll get more relevant views and answers. If you click on the sticky (Supplement Resources) at the top of the forum here you'll find two websites (wholehealthmd and supplementwatch) that provide reviews and critical information on supplements/minerals and vitamines. I know for a fact that the various forms of chromium are reviewed/discussed.

HTH
Nat