PDA

View Full Version : RESTAURANT IN HOUSTON!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rainny
Wed, May-23-01, 09:24
Okay Shelley had posted a while back about the restaurant Mongolian Grill. Well that sounds really good! So I did a search and only turned up one in Austin and in Dallas! WAY TO FAR! But, this morning I heard on the radio that a new restaurant has open in the Houston area called Fire and Ice. I haven’t heard the location yet…but I’m sure it won’t be hard to track down. I’m figuring around the Richmond/Westhimer/Montrose area? I’m pretty excited about this! A restaurant with LOW-CARB choices!! What a concept! Ha!

Also!!!! Carls BBQ is supposed to have low-carb BBQ on the buffet!!! The one in cypress on 290.
COULD THINGS BE CHANGING FOR THE BETTER! OH I HOPE SO!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!
Lorraine

rainny
Wed, May-23-01, 10:12
http://www.fire-ice.com/
Here the link...they have it in other areas too...like Boston. Looks like a fun place.
Lorraine