PDA

View Full Version : I could use a buddy or two!.......

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

HSmom
Wed, Aug-14-02, 16:53
My journal is under "H".

How does this buddy thing work?

vivi621
Fri, Aug-30-02, 16:57
Hi HS,

I am a mother of 3 boys ages 7, 8and 12 the two little guys are 10 months apart, we seem to be very similar with almost the same weight loss to go, so if you interested so am I.

Iam 38 (still can't believe that) I am a real estate broker,I started the diet on July 29,2002 I started at 203 and now I am 186. I started a gym last week, but my grandfather-in law had died(98 great life) and I had to put it on hold a bit. So I could use the help and need encouragment as well so if you want to team up.. lets get talking.

regards
vivian :wave:

scryc
Tue, Sep-03-02, 07:27
Hi guys!! Newbie with "LCing" but not with sons I also have 3! 12,11 and 5. Would you mind if I jumped on your buddy wagon!! Day 5 for me but I really really want to make my goal!! Thanks!! Cheri

vivi621
Tue, Sep-03-02, 08:38
Originally posted by scryc
Hi guys!! Newbie with "LCing" but not with sons I also have 3! 12,11 and 5. Would you mind if I jumped on your buddy wagon!! Day 5 for me but I really really want to make my goal!! Thanks!! Cheri

Hi cheri, glad to have you along, I see you are at 5 days congrats to you, I am very proud of you!!.. :cheer: Keep up the good work, you can just keep replying to here and I will be informed from my email, and I will respond, I am not sure how the add buddy to your list works yet but I will find out.

I still am not sure if HSmom is interested I have not heard from her yet.. with the hoiday weekend, we have all partied a little to hearty (tee hee) not cheating though..

I am trying to keep my cool with this whole weight loss, it is working out well for me.. everyone here is wonderful and I love it. tell me how are you doing..??

regards vivian :wave:

scryc
Wed, Sep-04-02, 20:51
:yay: HI VIVIAN!!

I feel like Im doing well, my clothes seem to be getting looser but started the ole mc 2 days ago so I dont want to weigh in and get discouraged. Im learning alot from reading all of the different posts! I have been using the rookie boot camp to document my meals~~ seems to help me!

Today was a real test I got VERY angry with my better half who was not being BETTER....took a little drive and I didnt end up at a fast food Rest. which is my normal MO when Im stressed. It didnt even occur to me~~ something is working with my blood chemistry!!

How long have you been doing this~ What is your favorite meal!! Gotta Go sounds like big time wrestling is going on downstairs sounds like there may be an injury....love my boys....

Cheri :D

vivi621
Thu, Sep-05-02, 06:48
Hi cheri, I am too a emotional eater and I have not had a cheat yet. This is just incredable to me. I have been on the Atkins since July 29th and I am still going strong. when ever I am having a bad day I just start typing here and I feel better. I belong to fit day and I journal there, you can use my link below to see how I eat.

I was using the Atkins website to journal before the fitday, but I was informed my may of our LC'ing friends to use the fitday, I am looking into palm carb counter. with lots of help from people here I have been reasearching lots of them. I have to make a decision on that though.

As for my Favorite meal.... I have a few, Mahi Mahi grilled with a citrus dressing or vinagarette.. it is wonderful, and shrimp with pepper jack cheese and bacon sold at BJ's wholesale.. YUM YUM

As for the wrestling I am glad the kids are enjoying it and I want to say that my BEST friends Husband is D-Von Dudley.. so I, you can tell the boys I will send there wishes.. and you have an up on them you are friends with a person whom knows the WWE..

Regards
Vivian :wave: