PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland, Ohio Buddies?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Frodo2001
Wed, Aug-14-02, 10:24
I was just checking to see if there are any Cleveland, Ohio Low Carbers out there. I'm pretty new to low Carb and I would love someone from Cleveland, Ohio. Maybe we can find out the great places to get low-carb stuff together and encourage each other to lose weight.

greentea
Sun, Aug-18-02, 07:15
Hi Frodo,
I'm not in Cleveland but about 40min. south of you.
I sure would love to know of any places you find that
are good for LC-ing wheather to buy products or eat out.
Miss going to the flats..lol
The only place I have here is our natural food store.
Greentea :wave:

hkgk060499
Mon, Oct-07-02, 17:42
:spin: OH my GOD finally somebody from cleveland look my email address is hkgk060499~aol.com please give me your email address so i can get in touch with you please... i want to give you my number ive been trying to fine support groups in the area so i can go to one but haveing hard time i would love to have somebody to talk besides on the computer i have to use the one in school or at the libary i hope u get this tonight i have school at 7am tuesday so i will check my wmial if nothing from u i will go up to the libary when my husband gets home from work i hope to hear from u heather

patfb1220
Thu, Jun-05-03, 10:40
:dazzle:

Hello, Everyone
New here, and from Cleveland Ohio. Would love to join you all on the forum in the quest to lose weight. My email address is patfb1~adelphia.net. I am 43 years old, need to lose about 80 something lbs. Doing good so far!!! Email me so that we can chat, I will give you my home number, if interested.

Thanks Guys,
Patricia