PDA

View Full Version : needing help plz

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

GoldenLady
Sat, Aug-10-02, 11:22
hi i have leg pain and need more help i post the full thing here
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=482577#post482577

in my journal plz help and replay to me we dont have atkins prodacts here in my city

Natrushka
Sat, Aug-10-02, 16:15
Goldenlady, if you start taking the cal/mag/zinc you should be feeling better. It's the calcium and the magensium that will help with the cramps.

You should also look at getting some potassium - it will help with feeling tired, muscle fatigue (not cramps) and headaches. If you can find something like "nuSalt" - a salt substitute or Morton's light salt - those will work great. Use them instead of salt and you'll get all the potassium you need.

Your multi and anti-oxidant look good :thup:

Nat

GoldenLady
Sat, Aug-10-02, 22:00
hello Natrushka
thanks a lot i will start to take the cal/mag/zinc
the directions say 4 tab a day should i take them one time or 4 times or 2 tabs mornige 2 night help me

Natrushka
Sun, Aug-11-02, 07:40
You need 1200-1500mg of Calcium and 400-600 mg of magnesium a day to help with the cramps. Your products say 1000mg cal / 500mg magnesium - if that is for one pill then I would not recommend taking 4 of them, If that is what 4 pills give you then I would say take 2 in the morning, one with lunch and one a hour before bed. The one before bed will help with the 'night cramps' that happen.

Nat

GoldenLady
Sun, Aug-11-02, 07:55
hi Natrushka
i think the 4 tab's have thes amount of cal/mag not one the 1 day dose are 4 tab's
so i will take 2mornig
1 at Lunch
one on bed time

Natrushka
Sun, Aug-11-02, 07:57
Good job :thup:

That will do the trick.

Nat