PDA

View Full Version : Journal Icon

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RawSienna
Tue, Jul-30-02, 11:01
Good morning pretty lady!
Who do we turn to when we need something answered...
Sorry...wish I knew how to fix it, but don't.
There is a new member...her name is Pepperoni....she posted in my journal saying that she started her journal today...but the little icon thingie doesn't show up on her post. I want to point her in the right direction....I know where she should go to make a journal...but I'm just wondering what she's actually done. Any suggestions for me?
Thanks!!!!

Natrushka
Tue, Jul-30-02, 11:15
Sienna, her journal would be in the M-Q section (it's actually right below mine at present) You can find it here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53420) - the icons that show up directing you to the journal in a post are added overnight so it will not show up in her posts until Tomorrow (or later today).

BTW, I split your post off from my journal and placed it in the Technical Forum where it won't get lost and will be found and read by others with similar questions.

Nat

RawSienna
Tue, Jul-30-02, 12:56
Thanks Nat!
Knew I could count on you!
Off I go!