PDA

View Full Version : would love a buddy!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

natashayak
Tue, Jul-23-02, 17:05
:p Helloooo.....

I am lookin' for a buddy, preferably someone who is in the same weight range, but I will take all the support I can get, and would love to give support as well.

I am 31, at home with a toddler, and would love love love to lose about 20 pounds in the next month. A stretch, I know....but my baby brother is getting married in 4 weeks and I so dont want to be the flabby one AGAIN! Atkins seems like it just might do the trick....with some help from new friends!

I am on day 4 of induction, and am doing pretty well....I think. I havent seen any tip on the scale, but I have decided to hide the little **** till I weigh in next week. (I step on it everytime I go in the bathroom!)

Anyone interested? Would love to hear from you.

Bye! Natasha

bobdds
Wed, Jul-24-02, 09:57
HI I am new also and also today on day 4 of induction. still using diet dr pepper which may be a mistake. i have done atkins in the past, both time with good success and met weight goals. i think for me i am going to have to spend my life in or near induction. anything else leads to mistaks. i also look for accountability and would be happy to buddy up with you bob