PDA

View Full Version : UUUGH! Rotten weekend

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tari
Mon, Jul-22-02, 16:43
I confess...

Last week was really depressing and frustrating. I went on a trip over the weekend with my mother and sister and cheated the whole weekend. Fell off the wagon big-time.

This is my first major tumble off since I started this WOL in January. I did get right back on today--so I guess that's something.

I keep kicking myself. :bash: I feel absolutely crummy today (physically and emotionally). I'm hypoglycemic and my blood sugar is bouncing all over the place. Totally NOT worth it!!

I can't believe I used to feel this way all the time.

tofi
Sun, Aug-11-02, 16:14
:) :) :) I think you should print out your post and keep it somewhere that you can see it. You will have the best advice in the world to yourself: how bad you felt both physically and mentally after you decided to eat things that were not on the plan.

It's amazing that many of us lived with that bouncing blood sugar and the wild desire to eat everything in sight! How much better we feel on the plan.

Everybody goes off the plan sometime. You managed over 6 months without a big binge. Congratulate yourself.

As Atkins says, when you choose to go off the way of eating, it is always waiting for you to come back. And you are back. Good for you.

:wave: