PDA

View Full Version : vitamin suppliments

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

GoldenLady
Thu, Jul-18-02, 12:44
hi
plz could you give me the brand name and the vitamin suppliments exact name so i could get them
thanks
GoldenLady

QatarLady~hotmail.com

Cinderella
Thu, Jul-18-02, 13:31
There are many different kinds of multivitamins. I think you need to find the one that's best for you. Go to your pharmasy or health store and take a peek at what they have. I have found that none contain 100% of what I need so I take extra vitamins on top of my multi.

Good luck....cin

GoldenLady
Thu, Jul-18-02, 18:09
here i scan one that i have
the vitamin image (http://www.geocities.com/wight2fitlady/11.jpg)http://www.geocities.com/wight2fitlady/11.jpg

Rosebud
Thu, Jul-18-02, 21:25
Hi Golden Lady,

The link to your vitamin tablets did not come up.
I don't think it matters though. As long as it is a general multivitamin tablet, I'm sure it will be of some help to you.

Are you taking calcium, magnesium and potassium?
Calcium and magnesium are best taken when combined in one tablet - with twice as much calcium as magnesium.
It helps most of us to take 1000mg calcium with 500mg magnesium.
Potassium is needed when you start eating low carb, as a lot of fluid is lost and you can lose potassium with that fluid. Symptoms of low potassium include feeling very weak, and muscle aches and leg cramps.
You can buy potassium tablets or you can use potassium salt (much cheaper than tablets). You can find potassium salt on the shelf where you buy ordinary salt.

I hope that helps you, Golden Lady - that's a lovely name! :)

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

GoldenLady
Fri, Jul-19-02, 02:19
thanks here is it i did it smaller