PDA

View Full Version : Decaf Coffee?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Maxtor
Tue, Feb-20-01, 21:51
Hi,
I'm just wondering if it is ok if i could have decaf coffee with 3 packs of equal? I read in the book(?) that caffeine slows down weight loss, but since i'm drinking decaf, is that ok? Thank you..

Sharon
Wed, Feb-21-01, 06:23
Hi, I'm not a big coffee drinker. I usually have one early in the morning and then occasionally one later at coffee break. I've had no problem with cofffee, but everyone's different. I drink mine black though. I drank decaf for months and then switched back to mainly regular coffee and didn't notice any difference either, except I actually woke up in the morning. I try to limit my artificial sweeteners as much as possible. Seems a lot of things are trial and error for our own bodies with low carb.