PDA

View Full Version : Almost there

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mike734
Tue, Jul-09-02, 13:11
I am almost there but to be honest, I have modified the diet somewhat. I am exercising about 5 times a week and staying away from obvious carbs. I will have bread for breakfast for example but will stay away from rice and pasta. Also, I have kicked the candy bar habit. I feel much better with a few more carbs. I especially like the flexibility of more things to eat. I am sure the exercise has a lot to do with it but the Atkins diet got me started down the path and I give full credit to the induction phase motivating me to keep it going.

Looking forward to the last few pounds.

Mike

Talon
Tue, Jul-09-02, 13:40
Doesn't sound like you've modified it much, it seems like you are just moving to your maintence level! Dr. Atkins recommends going to this a few pounds before your goal weight - so you are right on track.

Keep up the good work!

Cinderella
Tue, Jul-09-02, 13:45
Congratulations on all you're hard work. I think it's great you are adding extra carbs..I think alot of people are afraid to. As long as these carbs don't start those cravings up...wahoooo. I have already added in lowcarb tortellia shells. I have them a couple times a week.

Great job!
Cin