PDA

View Full Version : Low Carb Miracle

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ristucciap
Thu, Jul-04-02, 21:39
Hi

My name is Phill and I am a believer!

I used to play tournament tennis all my life and was a huge carbohydrate eater.

I used to output huge amounts of energy every day on and off the court.

Even with this much exercise my blood pressure and weight was always slightly high.

When I stopped playing tennis my weight jumped right up and so I ate less to the point of starvation, eating sometimes nothing all day, yet still my weight and blood pressure went through the roof.

I took a chance on the Low Carb Way Of Life and a miracle occurred.

My weight dropped dramatically as well as my blood pressure. It’s truly a miracle and my weight is stable and blood pressure normal.

shyoned
Fri, Jul-05-02, 07:59
Congrats on the great change!!! And meeting your goal!!

Kristine
Sun, Jul-07-02, 18:17
Hi Phill! Congrats on your success!

...except IMO, it's no miracle: it's just sensible eating. :D

Donnie
Mon, Jul-08-02, 10:10
Hey Phil.

Congratulations. I can totally relate to your story. I used to lift weights a lot when I was younger and was into power lifting and bodybuilding. After I suffered a couple of injuries I had to stop. At the time when I was lifting I could eat absolutly anything as I was almost always bulking up. But when I quit I ran into problems because I still had a huge appetite but not getting anywhere near the same amount of exercise.

This WOE has been incredible for me. I'm never hungry and the weight loss has almost been easy.